What are the odds, YOU’RE GETTING OLD!? by Pauleen Luna
I was looking through my photos last night and stumbled upon 2 not-so-pleasing photos. Which made me realize something. It made me realize that I am aging or in short, getting old. Not as if I’m old OLD. But it did make me begin to think and aside from the fact that someone’s bugging me to write this (YOU KNOW WHO I’M TALKING ABOUT MR. MONTERO). I’ve come up with a list of signs that you know you’re getting older.
YOU’RE GETTING OLD
- When you choose beer over soft drinks.
- When you can’t eat pork fat as much (because you know your blood pressure will rise).
- When start calling you Ms. Mr. Ma’am Sir and it gets TOO ANNOYING!
- When you start to attend too many weddings and funerals.
- When you choose to stay home than to go clubbing.
- When you already do things that can put you behind bars.
- When it’s already an effort to look good.
- When you’re eating chocolates not because you love them, but because it makes you feel better after a bad break up.
- When you have to think of bills rather than boys/girls.
- When your mind makes contracts your body can’t meet.
- When you don’t care when you’re wearing white socks with black shoes (AND I REALLY DON’T).
- When when sleeping on the couch makes your back hurt.
- When when there’s nothing left to learn the hard way.
- When you’re told to act your age (YES MOM).
- When you stop being excited about your birthday cake because chances are the candles will reveal your real age.
- When you choose to let your ass warm up on your chair rather than bringing it to the gym.
And last but not the least
becomes this girl who doesn’t want to be photographed in her bikini, who also needed to crop the photo so she won’t be embarrassed.
If you can relate to all these signs, welcome to the club brothers and sisters!